The business will start of by giving free samples to supermarkets to encourage them to refer the products to their customers. The retailers will also be induced by the favorable wholesale price of $1. 05 per packet of yoghurt. The business Vehicle will also carry an informative advertising message to create awareness.
CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT NAME: ADDRESS: DATE:
• Job Title and Flexibility Employees will only serve in one position and there will be no duplication of positions.
Employees will be expected to perform all duties which may be required thier role and as set out in their Job Descriptions. Employees will have to comply with all reasonable directions given and to observe all the policies, procedures and rules of the Employer which may amended from time to time.
• Place of Work Your normal place of work will be the plant and head office located in one geographical area. The Employee will be required to work at other locations on a temporary basis as may be required from time to time require.
The Employer reserves the right to relocate you on reasonable notice to such other locations as the Employer may from time to time require.
• Normal Working Hours Normal working hours will total to 20 hours per week to be worked at such times as the Employee may be called upon.
• Remuneration Rate of Pay Employees will be paid at a fixed rate of $10 per hour. Salary will be paid monthly in arrears, normally [on 24th of each month] by credit transfer. The rate of pay will be reviewed regularly and the rate of pay will not necessarily increase as a result of the review.
Employees will be reimbursed for all reasonable expenses incurred in the performance of their duties in accordance with the Employer’s Expenses Policy. The Employer will reserve the right to amend the policy at any time.
• Benefits Holidays and Holiday Pay The Employer’s holiday year runs from 1st January to 31st December inclusive. Employee pro-rata entitlement will be calculated based on the number of hours worked and will include 4 public holidays and 15 working days paid holiday in each year. All holiday pay will be calculated at a basic rate of pay and will be subject to normal deductions. Sick Pay
Subject to complying with all the notification and certification requirements employees will be Statutory Sick Pay in accordance with the legislation applying from time to time. Statutory Sick Pay will fall on any day from Monday to Friday.
• Health and Safety The Employer acknowledges that safe working practices are efforts that involve both the employer and its employees. However, the Employer is responsible for ensuring that working conditions conform to all the requirements by law. To comply with these requirements employees will act in a responsible manner and not to indulge in unsafe working practices.
Employees will be expected to observe and co-operate with safety procedures.
• Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Employer Disciplinary and Grievance Policies are set out in the contract of service. You are also referred to the Employer’s policies on Harassment and Bullying and The Disclosure of Suspected Wrongdoing and Ethical or Legal Concerns. The Employer may, in its absolute discretion, suspend you on full pay pending the outcome of any investigation or process undertaken under any of the above procedures.
• Notice Period
Employment will be subject to a probationary period of 1 month from the commencement date. The length of your probationary period may be extended if the Employer deems it appropriate. The Employer reserves the right to pay salary in lieu of notice. The Employer will reserve the right to terminate employment without notice or salary in lieu of notice in appropriate circumstances. Upon you reaching the Employer’s normal retirement age of 65 years your employment, if not previously terminated, shall automatically terminate without compensation, damages or notice being given to you.