In order to operate the Ozziessay.com.au Services and to reduce the risk of fraud, Ozziessay.com.au can ask You to provide Ozziessay.com.au with information about yourself, which might be confidential.
The personal information we collect about You
For the purposes of this Policy, the term “personal information” shall mean any information and data by means of which a specific person can be identified.
When You access and browse this Website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website), we may collect the following information from You:
- your name;
- your identification number (if relevant);
- your date of birth and gender;
- your postal address;
- your phone number and e-mail details;
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, your location, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
You may be prompted to pass an identification check to verify your identity.
How we use your personal information
User`s personal information may be used by Ozziessay.com.au to operate and improve the services Ozziessay.com.au offers to Users, including:
- technical administration of the Website;
- Users identification and orders administration;
- planning and managing Ozziessay.com.au`s business activities;
- analyzing Users` consumer habits, success of advertisements and push notifications and Service preferences of our Users and their details;
- providing Users with information about Ozziessay.com.au Services and Website news;
- verification details of payment method used by Users to pay for Ozziessay.com.au Services and receive rewards for uploaded Papers;
- providing assistance from our Website User Support Service, responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- facilitation of communication between Users on the Website;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content of the Website, to improve Ozziessay.com.au Services offerings and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Ozziessay.com.au may collect, store and use the information about User`s visits to the Website, preferences of Users and Visitors in the search queries on the Website, including, but not limited to, using the tools such as “cookies”, “clear gifs”, “log files”, “flash cookies” etc. For more information about the purposes and methods of use of such tools by Ozziessay.com.au, see the Cookies Processing Policy (link).
When can we disclose your personal information
User personal information may be accessed by a limited number of Ozziessay.com.au employees, affiliates, contractors, agents, service providers, services, financial and banking institutions requiring such access in connection with operation of the Website and Ozziessay.com.au Services. If required, the relationship of Ozziessay.com.au to such persons shall be governed by agreement containing the appropriate provisions and undertakings related to confidentiality and protection of personal information.
Personal information of third parties
Ozziessay.com.au shall not be responsible for the personal information of third parties, disclosed and/or posted by Users on the Website, as well as its confidentiality, integrity, and the consequences of its unlawful use by unauthorized third parties. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality and security of such information shall rest solely with the User who disclosed or posted the same. If Ozziessay.com.au receives from User any personal data of the third parties, Ozziessay.com.au agrees to use such information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed or provided to Ozziessay.com.au.
In some cases, Ozziessay.com.au may receive or collect the personal information of non-users of the Website and Services of Ozziessay.com.au, including, but not limited to, when such a person:
- subscribes to various newsletters of the Website;
- receives an invitation from the Website User to visit the Website;
- takes part in the Services provision.
Such personal information shall be used by Ozziessay.com.au only for the purposes for which it was provided to Ozziessay.com.au, and can be removed at the discretion of Ozziessay.com.au by request of such persons to delete such information submitted to the Website User Support Service.
Emails from Ozziessay.com.au
In some cases, Ozziessay.com.au may contact regarding your activity on the Website by sending You a message. Some of these messages are service messages mandatory for You, and the other messages may not be mandatory and You can opt out of receiving them by changing the settings on your account page on the Website. Your can terminate the receipt of service messages only after deletion of the user account on the Website. These messages can be sent to You to the email address specified by You or to your account page on the Website.
Both the Users and non-users can subscribe to the email newsletters from the Website (including, but not limited to, marketing, advertising, discount, promotional, news, etc.). If required, the Users can opt out of certain mailings and cancel the subscription by modifying the settings on its account page on the Website. The non-users may unsubscribe following instructions contained in the letter received as a part of such mailing.
How we protect your personal information
Ozziessay.com.au uses the physical, technical, software and administrative means to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, including in the course of its transmission and acceptance. Despite this You agree that none of the methods of transferring information over the Internet can provide 100% security of the transferred data, so Ozziessay.com.au cannot guarantee their absolute safety and security.
Your rights to your personal information
You can view and edit your personal information at any time in your account settings on the Website.
Your right to delete your account
Your password deserves careful thought and protection. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately access your profile on the Website to change your password and notify us immediately at [email protected]
Last amended on
December 13, 2017